Create a clear pathway to medical necessity for VNG studies using the Better Balance Analyzer™.
Remove all subjectivity from your balance evaluations – use the Better Balance Analyzer™ platform for verifiable and consistent results.
Evaluate each phase of the vestibular system with the Better Balance Analyzer™ platform.
- Eyes open on Firm surface – tests the visual, vestibular and proprioceptive inputs
- Eyes closed on a Firm surface – tests the vestibular and proprioceptive inputs
- Eyes open on a perturbed (foam) surface – tests the visual and vestibular inputs
- Eyes closed on a perturbed (foam) surface – tests the vestibular inputs only
Evaluate every patient over 55 as part of a comprehensive falls prevention strategy.
- Quick and easy test that takes just 5-10 minutes to complete
- Excellent tool to evaluate risk of falling
- Results are given as normal or abnormal
- Normal – No further testing is warranted for the current year
- Abnormal – The patient completes our 20-question survey to eliminate any cause(s) for an abnormal result like medications, vision or hearing problems, ankle, knee or hip problems plus many other potential complicating factors
- If no complicating or contributing factors are identified by the physician then a VNG test is warranted and the prescription is written.
Better Balance™ technology is the right choice!
- Premium VNG technology
- Complete program: technology, support and marketing
- Remote access technical support
- On site training by our technician
- Free VNG software upgrades
- Patient education programs available
- Several finance options