UMT Digital Fundus Camera
This camera is in the new frontier of non-mydriatic, digital retinal imaging.
Thanks to its fully automated operation, UMT Digital Camera requires minimal operator training.
Its compact, ergonomic design and low power flash help ensure patient comfort.
UMT DIGITAL CAMERA is conceived to maximize patients flow and it is entirely operated through its intuitive touch-screen interface.
It supports single- or multi-field acquisition protocols, providing seven different, standardized, 45° fields. UMT DIGITAL CAMERA senses the patient, self-aligns to the target eye, focuses the retina, adjusts level and captures the image in less than 30 seconds.
Everywhere at any time
- View images from any PC or tablet
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Cloud backup available
- Export to USB and remote folder (for import into EMR), DICOM, JPG, PDF
- Extreme ease of use: patient auto-sensing, auto-alignment, auto-focus
- Auto flash adjustment, auto-capture
- Compact & clean design
- Short exam time: captures both eyes in 1' ()single field)
- High quality images
- Minimal training required
- No additional PC required
- Touch-screen operation